On 3/24/12 8:30 AM, Alexey Shein wrote:
24 марта 2012 г. 18:23 пользователь David Soria Parra<d...@php.net>  написал:
On 2012-03-24, Alexey Shein<con...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello,

Just wanted to say that I updated multiple working dirs scenario here
https://gist.github.com/2165086/, which is *much* more simplified now,
thanks to dsp for hint about git-new-workdir script.
It should work fine if all changes from downstream branches (such as
PHP-5.3) are always merged into upstream (PHP-5.4).
If it's not the case, then some other solution is needed.

Can you pleae add a description like that to the php wiki ?

Done. https://wiki.php.net/vcs/gitfaq#multiple_working_copies_workflow

Nice work Alexey.

Can you expand on the "if necessary" part of the setting the
pushurl?

My sense of completeness makes me think the content of your
text should be in the wiki, so it can be updated by anyone
in the future.

Chris

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com