hi!

Without willing to end discussions prematurely, it looks to me that
everything possible have been said about the various opening tags
proposals. For one, I do not follow any of these discussions anymore.
And I suppose I am not the only one.

I would strongly suggest to move to the actual proposal phase and go
for the voting phase. To do that, please try to merge the the three
RFCs if possible to ease the voting process.

ps: this is not a new thread to discuss this topic, so simply do
whatever is necessary to move to the next phase, thanks :)

Cheers,
--
Pierre