On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:47 AM, Pierre Joye <pierre....@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi!
>
> Without willing to end discussions prematurely, it looks to me that
> everything possible have been said about the various opening tags
> proposals.

Actually, we finally appear to be making some headway.  I appreciate your
concerns, but my RFC certainly is nowhere near ready to be voted on, and
last time I checked the other two weren't, either.  I don't want to spam
the inboxes of people who aren't interested, but we do need to discuss this
further before anything can move forward.  I'm open to ideas on how we can
accomplish both.  Perhaps a new list for RFC-specific discussions?  =)

--Kris