From: Stas Malyshev [mailto:smalys...@sugarcrm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:34 PM
To: Clint Priest
Cc: internals@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] RFC: Property get/set syntax (added isset/unset and
references)

Hi!

> These would also include automatic implementations which call the
> respective functions on the backing field.  I could see only allowing
> isset/unset automatic implementations if get/set were also specified
> as automatic implementations.

Another thing about that. The "automatic implementation" creates variable
starting with __. When exactly this happens - if all bodies are not defined?
Any of the bodies are not defined? What if I implement interface like this:

interface iSampleInterface {
    public $MyProperty {
        get;
        set;
    }
}

Does this produce automatic __MyProperty or not?
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/