hi,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Tomas Kuliavas
<to...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> It is not about issues with functions. It is about PHP interpreter
> operating under assumption that locale sensitive strtolower and
> strtoupper follow basic US English letter case rules in a-zA-Z range.
> That's huge mistake for code used in international environment

I should have said "features" instead of "functions". Also it is about
some locale(s) not working well. But that does not make PHP unusable
in intl environment nor it makes this bug critical enough to be fixed
this way in 5.3 and 5.4. I'd to repeat my suggestion, let's go with
master only.

Cheers,
--
Pierre