I just noticed something that I hadn't really thought about before.  I
couldn't remember the name of the function for parsing INI files so I did a
quick search.  It took me straight to the page for php.ini directives.  I
had to select "online documentation" from the dropdown and try again, this
time navigating down to the third result.

Not overly cumbersome, of course, but I started thinking that maybe this
could be more difficult for someone who might be newer to PHP.  I also
tried a Google search for 'php ini' (no quotes) to see what I'd get, and
the first 15 results (all of the first page and the top half of the second)
were for php.ini stuff.  The 16th result was finally the parse_ini_file()
function.  A lot of newbies in particular use Google as their first stop
when trying to find PHP functions for doing stuff, so this could give some
people the impression that PHP doesn't even have an INI parsing function.

Of course, most of this we really have no control over, but I would like to
propose adding a link to parse_ini_file() on the php.ini man pages (perhaps
something along the lines of, "Are you looking for....?").  I can make the
edits myself but I'd like to see what y'all think first.

--Kris