Hi!

> "Max-Age" would simply be added to all Set-Cookie headers, after the
> "Expires" attribute. I thought that was obvious, but I'll make sure to
> add a few examples to make it clearer.

I think it makes sense, only note is that it makes no sense to set
Max-Age to any negative number, especially as RFC 6265 treats all
negative values and 0 as the same:

If delta-seconds is less than or equal to zero (0), let expiry-time be
the earliest representable date and time.  Otherwise, let the
expiry-time be the current date and time plus delta-seconds seconds.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/