On 1/9/13 1:55 PM, Clint Priest wrote:
Just a thought here, but perhaps what PHP needs now is a working group
that works together to do some basic management of PHP as a language,
take into account what the users are wanting, talking about, requesting
and setting a vision and direction and make plans for what will and
won't and when.  In short I think PHP lacks direction because "everyone
has a voice" and "nobody has authority."

In the last two years of working on property accessors I think I have
found this to be the most dis-tasteful aspect of working on the project,
no person, document or group that leads.

Relevant:
http://www.jofreeman.com/joreen/tyranny.htm

--Larry Garfield