Hi!

> I will try to wade through the logs tomorrow.  At the moment I am doing
> the same process on RHEL and seeing a bucket of failures also.

RHEL shouldn't have failures in core, though some extension tests may
fail (unfortunately, error messages change or library versions change
can trip up some modules). Do you have test results file (it is
generated at the end of "make test" if you ask to "save" test results)?
Could be useful to look into it and see what exactly fails.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/