> currently we have a whitelist for supported bison versions:
> http://lxr.php.net/xref/PHP_5_4/Zend/acinclude.m4#6
> anything else will be reported, but this doesn't mean that php wouldn't
> compile with that, it can also mean that nobody tested and made sure that
> it works.
> this is why Derick mentioned that he thinks we should switch to a
> blacklist, so we only report the versions with known problems.
>
> ps: your passive aggressive tone doesn't really help your case here.

Yes, sorry about that. It was the end of a long day and I was on the last of
the coffee
and can be a jerk at times. I am generally a very productive jerk, but still a
jerk. Sorry.

I'll go an see if I can isolate those failures on Solaris and maybe triage a
few things. Get
a handle on what is really a concern and what is a "wow, it needed GNU sed not
XPG4
sed" type of thing.

Dennis