Le 21/03/2013 06:10, Julien Pauli a écrit :
Hi Internals,

PHP 5.5.0 Beta 1 has been released for testing. As you know, this
code base is shipped with Zend OPCache.

The packages can be found at:

   http://downloads.php.net/dsp

and windows packages at

   http://windows.php.net/qa

Please test the release carefully and report any bugs. Don't forget to
activate Zend OPCache and test your code against it. Report any bug
you could find.

Hi,

Is there some kind of organized testing programme to test all the popular frameworks, CMSes and libraries? Like, if in addition to testing my own applications, I test the php applications provided by 3rd parties that I also use such as phpbb, dotclear, moonmoon, simplepie... Should I fill in some compability list somewhere stating that is works or doesn't work with beta1 ?

And if there are bugs with those applications and the newer version of php, is there a process to follow to flag these issues and take action?

Thanks

Pascal