Hi Jan,

In short, for 5.3/5.4 we're testing with Wincache (IIS) or APC (Apache), and
for all 5.5 moving forward we're testing with opcache unless otherwise
indicated.  I'll fix the template to be more clear.

Also, that particular test run you linked to above had some issues during the
test, so I wouldn't look too closely at that one :)

Thanks,
Steve