On Mar 24, 2013 2:25 AM, "Jan Ehrhardt" <php...@ehrhardt.nl> wrote:

> Would it be an idea to put several flavours of php_opcache.dll at
> http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/snaps/
>
> These are quite 'old':
> http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/snaps/ZendOptimizerPlus/7.0.1-dev/
>
> See the requests for such dll's at
> http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5242#24199
>
> Yes, but it should be done using the pecl version, not the version in
code. I did not follow the github's repository but as far as I can see none
of the fixes in core has been back ported.

If I am not mistaken the plan was to have the bundled version 5.5+ only (or
for the given branch), and not to keep compatibility with older php
versions. Dmitry, what do you think to try to keep releases via pecl and
core in sync as long as it is possible? That means one/two years for 5.3,
and 3-4 years for 5.4.

Cheers,
--
Pierre