Hi!

> Not really, features freeze means features free, not less not much. We
> can't keep adding things endlessly and expect a release in a
> foreseeable period.

You seem not have misunderstood me, I was talking about 5.5.1, i.e. post
5.5.0 release.

> Those with interest to have them in PECL. It works very well for some
> extensions already. And it is not my model :)

Having "some extensions" in PECL doesn't help getting somebody to
maintain this specific one in PECL. If that is happening - tell me who's
doing it, then my position would be different.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/