Hi Derick,

On Fri, June 7, 2013 12:45, Derick Rethans wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2013, Pierre Joye wrote:

>>> The last time I checked that it was using weird base64 encoding on
>>> stuff and I am absolutely against that. Where is the new patch?
>>
>> It is in 5.5 and no, it does not used that as stated in the previous
>> mails.
>
> That didn't answer my question though. I asked where the new patch was.

That's the one where conversion int <> string for serialization was
developed. It came into 5.5 with this patches (the originally proposed
patch is still attached to that ticket)

http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commitdiff;h=0ee71557ffd285552659b6aa37ea236e3bad493f
http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commitdiff;h=acd160530a3ef41403853fd983bef3082726b690
http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commitdiff;h=add5420d89624550b1e6e72f960413ff7d0a69a2

Those are definitely crying to be backported into 5.3 and 5.4 as the
corresponding tests are still crashy.

Regards

Anatol