Hi!

> Removing unneeded limitations, rather than forcing them to users, is user
> friendly and the way to go. IMHO.

If we wrote it from scratch, sure. But if we already have existing and
working one, having people to deal with migrating data and
incompatibilities that arise IMHO is not worth the additional benefit of
having session variable named "!", without which one can live quite well.
So I'm not against having option for new serializer that does it if
somebody needs it, but I think changing the default for this and the
disruption potentially caused by it is not a very good idea.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/