Hi,

I would like to react on Stat's "it's-not-our-problem" comment in
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=63520

I am very sad to see a core developer take such a passive-aggressive stance
against distributions' problems.  My wild guess would be that most of the
users use the PHP in the pre-packaged form.  Thus we really need to work
together and not fight against each other even though the set of the
problems (and their solutions) each party solves is different.

Pierre did a very good job at approaching Debian and helping us with
external libgd library, and it helped a lot a both parties.

So I just ask you, please reconsider next time when you want to post
similar comment and consider the ecosystem around the PHP in your decisions.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ond...@sury.org>
Have you tried Knot DNS – https://www.knot-dns.cz/