Hello everyone.

I just want to point out one thing about all that internals stuff and
remind about a good idea that has been surfacing a few times through the
years, but now I think it can actually get traction because of recent
problems.
It is based on the fact that there are too many people writing to internals
and mailing lists are not actually manageable at this level. I stopped
following all the stuff around a year ago, when I started to get like 15 to
30 maillist threads in my inbox daily (hundreds of mails) and too much
noise.
So, I think, it's time to move to a forum. Actual forum, that can be
managed, can have sections dedicated to certain stuff and has user
management that allows to mute or actually ban people who are not able to
behave, troll and do other kind's of stupid stuff that disrupts the work.
Many devs are already just ignoring this mailing list, so what is the point
of having it if relevant people just don't read it?
The list should remain of course, just to be used as a notification tool
for new important forum threads, RFC's, daily/weekly digest so that those
who have less time can still follow all the stuff in a compact manner.

Hell, I even volunteer to do integration stuff with mailing list, wiki and
other, just don't give me too much frontend stuff to do.

Arvids.