You guys are missing the point. This isn't a language level issue. I
can imagine some sort of package or a library being made, some sort of
wrapper around the current session commands, perhaps integrated into
some sort of extension.

But it is NOT a language level issue. This isn't a problem the
language needs to solve, ESPECIALLY since userland implementation is
so trivial.

The core of the problem is education, not lack of tools by the side of
the language. And that's where the focus should be. How do we do it? I
don't know. Blog posts? PHP manual? Conferences? Maybe.

But I still don't think this is a problem that language should solve.