I took the time to rewrite the case for PHP 7.  It's a complete rewrite
written by someone who actually believes that this is the right choice for
us to pick :)

I'm sure people will have comments and may want to both improve the case
for 6 and 7 - so I do recommend we give it another extra week of
discussions to refine the RFC, and then restart the vote.

Zeev