On 20/07/14 07:08, Zeev Suraski wrote:
> I took the time to rewrite the case for PHP 7.  It's a complete rewrite
> written by someone who actually believes that this is the right choice for
> us to pick :)

Is '6' really such an unlucky number? Wasn't Vista essentially Windows
6? ...

I don't have a vote, but I do have sufficient 'PHP6' material in my
local archive to understand why using that simply does not work. It
would be interesting to see the voting choices based on the time the
voter has been using PHP? Prior to 2010 there was sufficient activity on
PHP6 for it to have reached a point where it had an existence even
without a formal release.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL