On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Andrea Faulds <a...@ajf.me> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> My sincerest apologies about all the mess earlier and the delay. Both me
> and Zeev are happy enough with the RFC, so the voting for this RFC has
> started (again). It shall end on 2014-07-30 (next Wednesday, a week’s time)
> and it won’t be cancelled this time.
>
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/php6#vote
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Andrea Faulds
> http://ajf.me/

did you consider resetting the vote as the text was changed multiple times
after the voting begun?
I also think that it would be reasonable to have two weeks for the votes to
come in, as https://wiki.php.net/rfc/voting states that "There'd be a
minimum of 2 weeks between when an RFC that touches the language is brought
up on this list and when it's voted on is required." and while the code
impact for this rfc is really small (modifying the version numbers), but it
is an important decision for the project and for the language.
sorry if it feels being too bureaucratic

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu