hi Dmitry,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Dmitry Stogov <dmi...@zend.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I didn't see any phpng related discussion for a day.
> If we have nothing to discuss, may be we should just the start a voting
> process. :)
>
> It's not a problem for me to wait a week or even month. I just like to
> know. if anyone thinks, that we have any stoppers to start the voting.
>
> Last days we tried to improve https://wiki.php.net/phpng-upgrading
> However, our English is poor and boring. It would be cool, if native
> speakers would improve the docs. (section related to Objects is not ready
> yet).

The current status of the doc, migration guide, list of changes and
explanation will force me to vote -1 at this point. I am very
reluctant to give you a blank card and then keep hearing "no" to every
2nd patch we will provide :)

Also none of my questions have been answered in the various phpng
threads, so it is not like I can vote +1 anyway...

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org