any one may vote according to their thoughts
I'm not going to persuade any one.
I already know the opinion of the majority.

Unfortunately, now many people lessen to the guys who speaks a lot.
I  was never able to do it :),  but ... look into results we provide.
They are more expressive than any words.

Thanks. Dmitry,