Hi Levi,

This RFC is pretty consistent, small and focused on a specific part of the
overall previously desired support.
I do think many more subsequent RFCs would come up after this one to expand
return typehint support, but as it stands right now is extremely good. Any
further inclusion would drastically delay possible acceptance of this RFC
and a possible withdrawn, since every piece left out are different
discussion points.

+1 so far.

[]s,