On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Stas Malyshev <smalys...@sugarcrm.com>
wrote:

> I find it very hard to accept this particular argument.

Honestly, I find it hard it too. The reason I started this is that I tried
to do something like $foo instanceof $bar->getClassName() and
I got a syntax error. It looks very straightforward and it should be the
expected behavior, except that it doesn't work. So this is the main
reason I started thinking about this: it's an improvement that aims
readability and easiness. Now, I'm sure you can agree with me that it's
way better than having a variable holding the class name.

---
Daniel Ribeiro
http://danielribeiro.org