What do you mean by this? What’s a priority? You can sort by votes, you can filter by status, I’m not sure what you mean with “on a label”.

Could you please elaborate? Thanks.

Sure - A label can be anything that is used to allow finer searching of issues. For example, I don't have a specific area of the PHP internals which I am concentrating on and instead would like to try a little of everything to see what I enjoy. If there was a label such as 'low hanging fruit' that could be searched upon and actioned by new comers. Instead, I need to go through all the packages and manually search for these entry level bugs.

One other option might be adding a label which outlines the amount of effort required to complete the bug. I.e. easy, intermediate, hard.