Hi Yasuo,

On 10/02/2015 01:52, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:
Some of you are tired with this topic, but please take a look the RFC

[RFC] Script only includes - this is 3rd version.
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/script_only_include

Please let me know what you like or dislike.

I understand you goal, but ini settings are *bad*. We need less of them, not more.

Developing applications or libraries that are resilient to all possible "variants" in the ini settings is painful. It's a waste of time for both users and developers trying to provide support.

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/