Hi Yasuo,

On 26 February 2015 at 08:51, Stanislav Malyshev <smalys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> This can be prevented by restricting phar archive name or forbid all
>> URI name at all. The latter is better choice.
>
> If by "all uri" you mean all streams, that would be very high burden,
> which may break many applications using streams, including phar handling.
>
>> There is design problem obviously. The reason why phar:// is allowed is
>> that "allow_url_include" is not INI_ALL.
>
> The reason why phar is allowed is because phar is not a remote stream,
> so access to phar is the same as access to local file system, which is
> necessary for include anyway. The contents of phar is in the same domain
> as contents of local filesystem, that's why no distinction is made.

Agreeing with Stanislav on this one. While it may appear attractive to
limit the phar: protocol, it's a fairly vital extension of the
filesystem that we should be wary of tampering with.

It would probably be more productive to clarify the status of phar:
URLs in the docs for allow_url_include, if only to emphasise that it's
not covered by that setting.

Paddy

--
Pádraic Brady