Dmitry,

>> So, let's put that to the test, shall we. I compiled and ran the "JIT"
>> compiler (can we please stop calling it that, it's not).
>

> This is JIT!

My apologies. I interpreted your reply to an earlier email that you
were doing all of the code generation at compile time, not at runtime.
I should have dug into the code a bit more earlier, but what I looked
at briefly before supported that interpretation.

However after digging through zend_jit_llvm.cpp a bit more I can see
what you're doing now. You're basically AOT compiling from PHP
directly to LLVM bytecode (a file at a time), then using LLVM's VM and
jit compile to compile to native at runtime. Is that the correct
interpretation?

Thanks,

Anthony