On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 9:44 PM, Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't get it.

you called Andrea out for not putting up v1 of her RFC for vote because it
had so much momentum behind it.
Instead of just doing what bwoebi did you put up another RFC that got *much
more* negative tone from the beginning.
We agree on having a vote on two RFCs, coercive and v5.
Now that coercive is the clear loser suddenly v1 must be up for vote as
well?

You had the chance to do just this.