On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com> wrote:
> [...]

Votes for you. Votes for you. Votes for everyone!

Get Oprah in here.

But seriously Zeev, I read this as "lets do literally anything we can,
regardless of rules and process to avoid having the RFC that is
currently winning actually pass.

I don't want to assume this is a sneaky, underhand tactic, but it sure
does look quite like it.