Philip, Marcio,

You both raised the same issue so here's a combined answer.  We can go to a
vote on Bob's RFC tomorrow, as it's practically identical to Andrea's v0.1
RFC.  No need to prolong any timelines.

Philip, given I said that if I see no alternative RFC passing I'll change my
vote on the Dual Mode from no to yes, I'd appreciate if you stopped (very
strongly) implying there's anything sneaky or underhand about it.  I will do
my best to get the Dual Mode RFC to pass, but not before I do my best to get
alternatives to it pass - because I think it's bad for PHP.  Let's stop the
personal attacks, please.

Zeev