Hi Nikita,

Responding to the short version as well :)

I was checking your patch and I think it is great. Currently I see no ABI
breach (please correct me if I err). So IMHO after sufficient discussion,
corrections and testing, given there's still no ABI incompatibility, it should
be backported to 7.0 as early as possible.

Regards

Anatol