On Tue, 2016-01-05 at 23:49 +0100, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:
> that something which resonates with what Sara said and similar in nature
> what we do with security@, point of contact, with trustworthy people
> experienced on the topic and without any additional privileges apart of
> being able to seeing the reports and being able to discuss the reported
> problem and escalate if necessary.

I think there is a difference - security@ recipient list is more or less
unknown (maybe we might make it more public, but please don't sidetrack
this discussion) As written before[1] I think a better approach is to
list individuals which can be contacted. Maybe the accused is on that
list and shouldn't receive the complaint directly.

In that linked message I mentioned "guidance for new comers" thee the
Drupal CoC might indeed be a good starting point by, while I just
scrolled over it.

johannes

[1] http://news.php.net/php.internals/90041