Hi!

> least hold ourselves to a level of mutual respect. Going out and
> calling someone a moron in public is not constructive nor respectful,
> and IMHO we as a project shouldn't sit back and blindly say "whatever"
> if it happens.

OK, so what should we do instead? So far my calls to apply some TDD were
not heard, maybe this time?

Let's consider an example of twitter user drupliconissad. It may be
genuine individual or a troll, it doesn't matter either way.
If you read the feed, you can find much more than "moron". Now, had we
had CoC, what would we do? We don't know who that is, so private
moderation is out of the question, even if we did - it's not look like a
personal conflict that can be amicably reconciled. Should we issue a
proclamation saying "we think some anonymous account on twitter is being
bad"? Should we ban that person (or group of persons - we have no idea
either way), which we have no idea who that is, from our list? Any other
ideas?
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com