Hi!

> Came to think on license keys for games. They always have a separator
> (using -) to increase readability. Which leads me to thinking, could the
> proposed number separator be used in cryptographic keys and is there
> a value in that?

Probably not. Crypto keys are usually pretty long integers, which would
not fit into standard PHP number. If you want to do your own crypto in
PHP (which is usually not recommended unless you *really really* know
what you are doing) then you'd use something like GMP. But most likely,
you would use standard crypto libraries and standard key storage formats
like PKCS #1.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com