Hi,

Le 16/03/2016 17:36, Phil Sturgeon a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I have completed the draft for an RFC, to add Typed Properties. The
patch has been written by the one and only Joe Watkins.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/typed-properties

Maybe you can add a reference to a discussion we had some months ago : http://www.serverphorums.com/read.php?7,1296955. This was not exactly about typed properties but it also concludes that enforcing type checks on every write access requires typed zvals, which would be extremely powerful, but also a very complex task (mostly for performance reasons).

Regards

François