On 4/21/2016 2:52 AM, Lester Caine wrote:
> PHP5.4 http://lsces.org.uk/       0.41s 3.65Mb
> PHP5.6 http://php6.lsces.org.uk/  0.54s 11.77Mb
> PHP7   http://php7.lsces.org.uk/  0.45s 1.83Mb
>
> Same set of code ... 3 different fpm instances
> PHP5.2 one with eaccelerator will not run :( but I think I now have PHP7
> configured properly with OPcache but it still does not match the speeds
> I get on the PHP5.2/eaccelerator production machines!

Well, hard to tell if you could improve further without any info on
setup and/or configuration but the numbers look good to me. Also, do not
forget that the times and memory consumption you get from PHP might not
reflect the real world. I would suggest to measure this with independent
tools.

--
Richard "Fleshgrinder" Fussenegger