On 06.07.2016 at 11:23, Rowan Collins wrote:

> On 05/07/2016 22:06, Levi Morrison wrote:
>
>> It would have been great if people actually contributed to the
>> discussion before voting phase, but such is life.
>
> Yes, for my part, I apologise that I didn't pay any attention to this
> RFC previously, and just happened upon this sub-thread. I can understand
> your frustration at this all coming so late.

I agree that it is unfortunate that some of the discussion only happened
after the RFC has been put to voting.  However, there have only been 15
days between announcing the RFC and starting the vote (plus an
additional 6 days for a pre RFC announcement), and during this time
several other RFCs were also under discussion or in voting phase, what
made it hard to assess all of them in a timely manner.

--
Christoph M. Becker