Hi Derick,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Derick Rethans <der...@php.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The voted-upon-RFC still has
>
>>     session.use_strict_mode (0 to 1) - Changed as insurance of broken PRNG
>> implementation.
>
> Although you said:
>
>         It was moved to other RFC.
>
>         https://wiki.php.net/rfc/session-use-strict-mode
>
> And neither did you restart voting after modifying the RFC - or writing
> down in the RFC's changes that it got changed.
>
> So what's the deal?

session.use_strict_mode change in the patch is included by mistake.

Someone pointed it out immediately after starting vote, RFC does not refer
use_strice_mode change. I removed the change and extended vote period
a day.

RFC itself does not change (It didn't mention use_strict_mode change at all)
and I didn't get any comments on this, but now I got one.

Any suggestions?
Re-opening vote few days or a week is fine with me.

Regards,

--
Yasuo Ohgaki
yohg...@ohgaki.net