Hi Benoît,

Benoît Burnichon wrote:
Looking at the manual
http://php.net/manual/en/language.types.array.php#language.types.array.casting
,
it seems `ArrayObject` class does not comply to array casting because
integer public properties could also be retrieved. Some tests showed that
regular class always have string keys even when a `$key = 0; $this->{$key}
= 'avalue';` is called. In this case, `var_export((array)$object);` returns
`array('0' => 'avalue')` (Notice the quote around key 0 -
https://3v4l.org/6QW70)

I'm not sure what specifically you see to be the problem, but I think it might be worth directing you to my RFC which relates to this:

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/convert_numeric_keys_in_object_array_casts

--
Andrea Faulds
https://ajf.me/