Hi!

> People are complaining over at Reddit [1]

Isn't it what Reddit is for? ;)

> I know that this is probably a topic nobody cares much about, at least
> we did not end up in this kind of bikeshedding in the UUID discussion
> thread, but it is after all an important question when designing a language.

I personally don't think it is a very important decision, since nothing
much would change either way, but my preference would be:

1. If there's an established acronym, keep it (GMP, DOM, XML, HTTP).
2. If it's just words, use CamelCase.

Second preference is all CamelCase, treating acronyms as a single word
(e.g. RpcOverHttpsViaXml).

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com