Ok, that was my very concern. Documenting the existing code would also need
profound reviews.

> There is a must that IF you document, that it must use Doxygen.
>
> That's what we are voting on. Everybody has plenty of time to get acquainted
> with Doxygen and we can create follow-up RFCs with clearer rules on how to
> document (if need be).

I'd still see an issue, the formulation is a bit slack. If I don't have to,
probably I'd spare 10 minutes I'd have to spend, because a bug investigation or
implementation would take a triple time or more. Depending on what it takes for
me personally in the sum, it could be at least 1 hour a week, most even 8 hours
in a week, that's huge. I'd still say, it needs a strategy and the community
says it's a must. Otherwise, the doc might come not from a person who
implements or understands it. Or - the doc would only reflect function
signatures, which are anyway browsable with lxr, by grep directly, or the code
can be studied from the source.

Thanks

Anatol