On 7 October 2017 at 19:34, Sammy Kaye Powers <m...@sammyk.me> wrote:

> Hello internals friends!
>
> The RFC to allow a trailing comma in function calls is up for discussion:
>
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/trailing-comma-function-calls

> - Targets PHP 7.3
> - The previous vote on this combined function calls & declarations in
> the same vote (my bad!)
> - This RFC affects function calls only, not declarations

I know it's late in the game, but I have a quick question. This RFC
includes a couple of "Not really a function" functions (namely isset() and
unset()) that will also be able to have a trailing comma, but I'm failing
to find the discussion on including "not really a function" calls in this
RFC. Why were those specific non-functions choices included? Why only those?