On Fr, 2018-01-26 at 12:43 +0100, Hajo Locke wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> i hope this is the right place to get helped. I have a promising
> setup
> for testing purposes, but unfortunately i ran quick into problems.
>
>   I compiled a minimal libphp7.so (7.2.1)  using this line:
> ./configure --disable-all  --enable-static --prefix=/usr
> --with-apxs2=/usr/bin/apxs2 --enable-maintainer-zts

The enable mantainer zts should not be needed. The apache module tries
to identify the configuration an enable thread-safety automatically if
needed. I'd suggest removng the option and checking configure output
and config.log and trying to see what it identifies ... however there's
not much love for mpm_worker on the PHP side :-)

If all you want is to prevent apache from complaining about
php_value/php_flag directives for handling them elsewhere I'd suggest
writing a simple apache module which simply registers those settings
and does nothing else. Seems way less problematic.

Can be done mostly by copy and paste from that site:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/modguide.html#configuration

johannes