> People who don't know what FFI is, don't need it.

I think this is a very dangerous way of designing, writing and documenting
software.

I appreciate your efforts in pushing this forward, but please reconsider
when approaching the naming problematic, because this point of view is
extremely flawed.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/