Den 2019-02-13 kl. 14:07, skrev Dmitry Stogov:
Hi Internals,

According to comments, code reviews and discussions, JIT RFC was
extended with few new sections.

Please, consider to review the RFC once again.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/jit

Any suggestion for RFC improvement are welcome.

I'm not going to invest significant time into JIT implementation
improvement itself, at this point. So, ideas are also welcome, but don't
expect to get them implemented tomorrow.

Thanks. Dmitry.