Hi,

Owing to Dmitry's great work on this, the Windows part is now in a very good
shape. Zend/bench.php shows at least 4x better performance with Opcache+JIT vs.
just Opcache on current master. A dev snapshot x64/NTS of the today's
jit-dynasm branch are available here

https://windows.php.net/downloads/snaps/ostc/jit-dynasm/20190301/

Regards

Anatol