Hi!

> My apologies, I was obviously not being clear. What I should have said is
> fuck yourself.

Please avoid such language on the list. This is not Twitter and not any
other forum where such things are welcome. If you can't keep yourself
within the bounds of civilized discussion, you probably should consider
using some other forum or delay your responses until you are
sufficiently in control to avoid such behavior. The correct behavior
from now on would be to a) apologize and b) never use such language on
the list again.

Thanks,
--
Stas Malyshev